THE MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION
SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Hanoi, November 01, 2000
AMENDING AND SUPPLEMENTING A NUMBER OF CONTENTS OF THE CONSTRUCTION MINISTRY’S CIRCULAR No. 06/2000/TT-BXD OF JULY 4, 2000 GUIDING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE PRIME MINISTER’S DECISION No. 178/1999/QD-TTg OF AUGUST 30, 1999 ISSUING THE REGULATION ON THE LABELING OF DOMESTICALLY CIRCULATED GOODS AS WELL AS EXPORT AND IMPORT GOODS, WITH REGARD TO THE CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
The Ministry of Construction issued Circular No. 06/2000/TT-BXD on July 4, 2000 guiding the implementation of the Prime Minister’s Decision No. 178/1999/QD-TTg of August 30, 1999 issuing the Regulation on the labeling aof domestically circulated goods as well as export and import goods, with regard to the construction materials;
On August 15, 2000, the Prime Minister issued Decision No. 95/2000/QD-TTg adjusting and supplementing a number of contents of the Regulation on the labeling of domestically-circulated goods as well as export and import goods, issued together with the Prime Minster’s Decision No. 178/1999/QD-TTg of August 30, 1999;
For the compliance with the new provisions of Decision No. 95/2000/QD-TTg, the Ministry of Construction hereby guides the amendment and supplement of a number of contents of the Construction Ministry’s Circular No. 06/2000/TT-BXD as follows:
1. To supplement Item a, Section 1 Part A on the compulsory contents of goods labeling of Circular No. 06/2000/TTBXD as follows:
The names of goods shall be inscribed in letters with a height not shorter than 2 mm (two millimeters).
2. To supplement Section 3, Part A on the compulsory contents of goods labeling of Circular No. 06/2000/TT-BXD as follows:
The place for quantity inscription shall be in the principal display panel (PDP).
3. To supplement Section 6 Part A on the compulsory contents of goods labeling of Circular No. 06/2000/TT-BXD as follows:
Particularly for the cement goods items, only month and year of manufacture shall be inscribed.
For example: Cement produced in May, 2001 shall be inscribed SX 05.2001.
4. Other regulations shall continue to comply with the provisions of the Construction Ministry’s Circular No. 06/2000/TT-BXD of July 4, 2000.
5. This Circular takes effect 15 days after its signing.
6. If any problems arise in the course of implementation, they should be promptly reported to the Ministry of Construction for consideration and settlement.
FOR THE MINISTER OF CONSTRUCTION
Tong Van Nga