On 16 October 2013, the Government issued Decree No. 131/2013/ND-CP on sanctioning administrative violations in copyright and related rights. The Decree consists of 04 Chapters, 43 Articles, which fundamentally cover the regulations of the Government’s Decree No. 47/2009/ND-CP dated 13 May 2009 on sanctioning administrative violations in copyright and related rights and Decree No. 109/2011/ND-CP […]Continue readingMore Tag
On October 3, 2013, the Government of Vietnam adopted Decree No. 114/2013/ND-CP on Handling of Administrative Violations in the Fields of New Plant Varieties and Plant Protection and Quarantine (“Decree 114”). Decree 114 will take effect as of November 20, 2013.Continue readingMore Tag
Joint Circular No. 05/2016/TTLT-BKHCN-BKHDT was promulgated on 05 April 2016 by Ministry of Science & Technology (MOST) in coordination with Ministry of Planning & Investment (MPI), detailing and providing guildance on handling cases where company/enterprise names infringe upon industrial property rights. The Joint Circular is due to come into effect on 20 May 2016. Previously, […]Continue readingMore Tag
LAW AMENDING AND ADDING TO CERTAIN ARTICLES OF THE LAW ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY Pursuant to the 1992 Constitution of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam as amended and supplemented by Resolution No. 51/ 2001/QH10; The National Assembly hereby promulgates a Law to amend and add to certain Articles of the Law on Intellectual Property No. 50/2005/QH11 […]Continue readingMore Tag
1. Decree 68/2006/ND-CP dated July 18, 2006, providing detailed regulations of and detailed guidelines for implementing some provisions in the law on economy practice and waste control.
1. Law 67/2006/QH11 ratified on June 29, 2006 at the National Assembly’s ninth session (the 11th legislature), providing an informational technology law.
Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 158/2006/QD-TTg dated July 3, 2006, approving rules governing the structure and operations of a parent company – the Vietnam Textile and Garment Group.Continue readingMore Tag
1. Government Decree 56/2006/ND-CP dated June 6, 2006, regulating the punishment of administrative violations in the fields of culture and information.
1. National Assembly Executive Committee’s Ordinance 29/2006/PL-UBTVQH11 dated April 18, 2006, amending and supplementing some provisions in the ordinance describing procedures to deal with administrative cases.
1. Prime Ministerial Decision 516/QD-TTg dated April 5, 2006, referring to the provision of additional funding for the travel card program for APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation) entrepreneurs.