Government 1. Decree 69/2005/ND-CP dated May 26, 2005, changing and supplementing some provisions in Decree 48/2001/ND-CP dated August 13, 2001 that governs personnel and operation of people’s credit funds.
2. Prime Ministerial Instruction 17/2005/CT-TTg dated May 25, 2005 on putting operations of bars, karaoke houses and discotheques in order.
3. Prime Ministerial Decision 114/2005/QD-TTg dated May 26, 2005, establishing and issuing personnel and operational regulations of Vietnam’s trade-related technical barrier information organizations.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 115/2005/QD-TTg dated May 27, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 116/2005/QD-TTg dated May 27, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Hoa Binh Province People’s Committee.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 117/2005/QD-TTg dated May 27, 2005, issuing the sample personnel and operational rules of scientific and technical development funds of ministries, ministerial and governmental organizations, and centrally governed provinces and cities.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 118/2005/QD-TTg dated May 27, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Binh Thuan Province People’s Committee.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 119/2005/QD-TTg dated May 27, 2005, changing the plan for restructuring and renovating some state-owned companies of the Quang Binh Province People’s Committee.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 445/QD-TTg dated May 27, 2005, governing state management of religious operations.
10. Prime Minister’s Office Report106/TB-VPCP dated May 27, 2005, referring to the Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s opinion about power demands satisfaction in the remaining months of 2005.
11. Decree 68/2005/ND-CP dated May 20, 2005, providing regulations on chemical safety.
12. Decree 67/2005/ND-CP dated May 19, 2005, providing detailed guidelines for implementing some provisions in the Decree on Legal Inspection.
13. Prime Ministerial Decision 429/QD-TTg dated May 19, 2005, supplementing members of the State Professor Title Council.
Supreme People’s Court
1. Resolution 02/2005/NQ-HDTP dated April 27, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Chapter VIII of the Civil Procedure Code.
2. Resolution 03/2005/NQ-HDTP dated April 28, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in the Bankruptcy Law.
Science and Technology Ministry
1. Decision 06/2005/QD-BKHCN dated May 19, 2005, issuing personnel and operational rules of offices for scientific and technological operations registration.
2. Decision 07/2005/QD-BKHCN dated May 19, 2005, issuing personnel and operational rules of regional research and development centers.
1. Decision 18/2005/QD-BTS dated May 16, 2005, issuing temporary regulations governing the production of fish sauce carrying the Phu Quoc brand.
2. Decision 19/2005/QD-BTS dated May 16, 2005, issuing temporary regulations governing the control and certification of fish sauce carrying the Phu Quoc brand.
1. Decision 15/2005/QD-BYT dated May 18, 2005, issuing the list of document and decision forms for use in the sanction of administrative violations in the healthcare field.
2. Circular 17/2005/TT-BYT dated May 23, 2005, referring to expenses for business trips and conferences of the Health Ministry’s member organizations.
1. Decision 29/2005/QD-BTC dated May 20, providing financial regulations on some revenue-earning sources of Vietnamese representative offices abroad.
Foreign Affairs Ministry
1. Circular 10/2005/TT-BNG dated May 19, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Government’s Decree 06/2005/ND-CP dated January 19, 2005 that governs the establishment and operation of foreign cooperation and research organizations’ representative offices in Vietnam.
1. Circular 01/2005/TTLT-BTTUBTWMTTQVN-BNV dated May 12, 2005 of the Fatherland Front Central Committee’s executive board and the Home Affairs Ministry, providing guidelines for selecting or dismissing managers of villages and residential groups.
2.Circular 19/2005/TTLT-BLDTBXH-BTC-BKHDT dated May 19, 2005 of the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, the Finance Ministry, and the Planning and Investment Ministry, providing guidelines for implementing Decree 81/CP dated November 23, 1995 and Decree 116/2004/ND-CP dated April 23, 2004 that changes and supplements some provisions in Decree 81/CP (Decree 81/CP provides detailed regulations and guidelines for executing some provisions in the Labor Code, the sections referring to disabled workers).