Government 1. Prime Ministerial Instruction 40/2005/CT-TTg dated December 16, 2005 on promoting small to medium-sized businesses development.
|2. Prime Ministerial Decision 334/2005/QD-TTg dated December 15, 2005, approving the project to increase staffing, occupational equipment and training for the overland traffic police force.|
|3. Decree 152/2005/ND-CP dated December 15, 2005, governing the sanction of administrative violations related to overland traffic.
4. Decree 154/2005/ND-CP dated December 15, 2005, providing detailed guidelines for implementing provisions referring to customs procedures and customs control and inspection in the customs law.
5. Decree 155/2005/ND-CP dated December 15, 2005, providing guidelines for defining the customs value of import and export goods.
6. Decree 156/2005/ND-CP dated December 15, 2005, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing decrees that provide detailed guidelines for implementing the excise tax law and the VAT (Value Added Tax) law.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 336/2005/QD-TTg dated December 16, 2005, approving a plan on national radio frequency coverage.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 328/2005/QD-TTg dated December 12, 2005, approving a national plan for environmental pollution control to 2010.
9. Decree 150/2005/ND-CP dated December 12, 2005, governing the sanction of administrative violations related to social security, order and safety.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 330/2005/QD-TTg dated December 13, 2005, providing regulations governing the auction of state-owned companies.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 331/2005/QD-TTg dated December 13, 2005, governing the transformation of the Mao Khe Coal Company of the Vietnam National Coal Group in to a one-member limited liability company.
Ministry of Trade
1. Report 1093/TM-DM dated December 20, 2005, referring to automated visa for goods of categories 638/639 and 647/648.
2. Report 1090/TM-DM dated December 15, 2005, regulating quota for exporting textiles and garments to the US in 2005.
3. Report 1091/TM-DM dated December 15, 2005, referring to the allocation of visa for textiles and garments exported to the US in December 2005 and early 2006.
4. Appendix 1 attached to Report 1091/TM-DM dated December 15, 2005, referring to the allocation of visa for textiles and garments exported to the US in December 2005 and early 2006, and the list of businessmen registering to have additional visa for exports of categories 647/648 and 638/639.
5. Decision 3024/2005/QD-BTM dated December 7, 2005, providing an urgent action plan for bird flu control and prevention of virus H5N1 from transmitting from human to human.
Ministry of Construction
1. Decision 45/2005/QD-BXD dated December 19, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard 359: 2005.
2. Decision 44/2005/QD-BXD dated December 16, 2005, approving an operational budget for the state committee for acceptance of the Dung Quat refinery project.
3. Decision 2303/QD-BXD dated December 14, 2005, correcting the circular providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Government’s Decree 127/2005/ND-CP dated October 10, 2005. (Decree 127 provides guidelines for realizing National Assembly’s Resolution 23/2005/QH11 dated November 26, 2003 and National Assembly Executive Committee’s Resolution 755/2005/NQ-UBTVQH11 dated April 2, 2005 that refer to some land/housing-related concrete cases happening when land/housing management and socialist reform policies were under realization before July 1, 1991.
2. Circular 190/2005/TTLT-BQP-BLDTBXH-BTC dated December 7, 2005 of the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, and the Ministry of Finance, providing guidelines for implementing Prime Ministerial Decision 92/2005/QD-TTg dated April 29, 2005 that refers to the implementation of policies for military officers of military zones 7 and 9, who come from ethnic minority groups, used to participate in the resistance war against the Americans, and returned to their homelands before January 10, 1982.
3. Circular 191/2005/TTLT-BQP-BLDTBXH-BTC dated December 7, 2005 of the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, and the Ministry of Finance, providing guidelines for implementing Prime Ministerial 290/2005/QD-TTg dated November 8, 2005 that refers to policies for people who directly participated in the resistance war against the Americans but have yet to benefit from preferential policies of the Central Party and the State.