Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 342/2005/QD-TTg dated December 26, 2005, approving the project to restructure and renovate state-owned farms and plantations of the Quang Binh Province People’s Committee.
|2. Decree 158/2005/ND-CP dated December 27, 2005, referring to residence registration and management.|
|3. Prime Ministerial Document 2097/TTg-CN dated December 27, 2005, governing investment in the construction of a road connecting national highway 1A and Thach Khe iron mine in Ha Tinh province.
4. Prime Ministerial Document 2094/TTg-CN dated December 27, 2005, referring to results of the bid for realizing pack 4 of the project to construct a highway connecting Cau Gie and Ninh Binh.
5. Prime Minister’s Office Report 239/TB-VPCP dated December 28, 2005, describing the Prime Minister’s conclusion at a meeting on December 15, 2005 of the Government’s steering committee for administrative reform.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 337/2005/QD-TTg dated December 19, 2005, providing sample regulations governing operations of ministries and ministerial and governmental organizations.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 338/2005/QD-TTg dated December 19, 2005, establishing an emulation and reward department as a member unit of the State Bank of Vietnam.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 1277/QD-TTg dated December 7, 2005, approving the project ‘ethnologic operations and state management of these operations in 2006-2010’.
Ministry of Finance
2. Decision 98/2005/QD-BTC dated December 22, 2005, providing guidelines for changing the import tax applying to human transport automobiles in the preferential import tariffs.
3. Decision 99/2005/QD-BTC dated December 22, 2005, referring to civil liability insurance premiums passenger and explosive cargo carriers using domestic waterways must pay, and other relevant regulations.
4. Circular 115/2005/TT-BTC dated December 16, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 156/2005/ND-CP dated December 16, 2005 that refers to the amendment and supplementation of decrees with detailed guidelines on implementing the excise tax law and the value added tax or VAT law.
5. Circular 114/2005/TT-BTC dated December 15, 2005, referring to import/export goods examination after these goods are put through.
6. Decision 97/2005/QD-BTC dated December 15, 2005, referring to the application of the preferential export and import tariffs.
Ministry of Health
2. Decision 45/2005/QD-BYT dated December 22, 2005, designating the Preventive Medicine Center of Quang Tri province to do state management of imported food hygiene and safety.
3. Decision 43/2005/QD-BYT dated December 20, 2005, describing food hygiene and safety knowledge standards that food producers and traders must satisfy.
4. Decision 44/2005/QD-BYT dated December 20, 2005, providing regulations on dealing with claims in the field of health.
5. Decision 4959/QD-BYT dated December 20, 2005, providing procedures to inspect the implementation of policies applying to medical workers from grassroots medical centers.
6. Decision 4960/QD-BYT dated December 20, 2005, providing procedures to inspect if healthcare services provided by grassroots medical centers satisfied ‘equality’ standards.
Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
2. Document 4473/VB-LDTBXH dated December 29, 2005, referring to the implementation of preferential policies for contribution makers.
Ministry of Science and Technology
Ministry of Trade
2. Official Letter 6212/TM-VP dated December 21, 2005, referring to the fact that Thailand has provided Vietnam with preferential tariffs following the AISP program of ASEAN (the Association of Southeast Asian Nations).