Government 1. Decree 39/2005/ND-CP dated March 23, 2005, governing the changing of the borderline and establishment of wards and communes in the city of Vinh and districts Tan Ky and Que Phong in Nghe An province.
2. Decree 40/2005/ND-CP dated March 23, 2005, governing the changing of the borderline and establishment of communes in districts Krong Ana, Ea Kar, and Krong Nang in Dak Lak province.
3. Prime Ministerial Decision 57/2005/QD-TTg dated March 23, 2005, governing the changing of the borderline of the Thanh Phu Natural Reserve in Ben Tre province.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 58/2005/QD-TTg dated March 23, 2005, approving the trial project for forming Vietnam Post and Telecommunications Group.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 62/2005/QD-TTg dated March 24, 2005, referring to policies to promote secondary education universalization.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 63/2005/QD-TTg dated March 25, 2005, governing the changing of ways to restructure and renovate state-owned enterprises of the Thua Thien-Hue Province People’s Committee.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 64/2005/QD-TTg dated March 25, 2005, governing the definition of oil and gas fields in the Tonkin gulf.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 65/2005/QD-TTg dated March 25, 2005, approving the project for taking care of orphans, abandoned children, disabled children, children that are Agent Orange victims, and children that are HIV/AIDS carriers, in 2005-2010.
9. President’s Decision 154/2005/QD-CTN dated February 23, 2005, providing the termination of the Vietnamese nationality and listing Vietnamese living in China and Taiwan, which are allowed to give up their Vietnamese nationality.
1. Official Letter 958/TCT/DTNN dated April 1, 2005, referring to the Value Added Tax (VAT) applying to drugs to be destroyed.
2. Official Letter 959/TCT/DTNN dated April 1, 2005, referring to VAT.
3. Official Letter 960/TCT/DNK dated April 1, 2005, referring to the extension of tax debts owed by the Hung Binh Company Limited.
4. Official Letter 978/TCT/DNK dated April 1, 2005, providing guidelines for settling taxes imposed on trucks trading activities.
5. Official Letter 967/TCT/PCCS dated April 1, 2005, providing guidelines for interpreting the tax policy applying to cargo transport.
6. Official Letter 978/TCT/PCCS dated April 1, 2005, providing guidelines for regulating self-printed invoices.
7. Official Letter 969/TCT/PCCS dated April 1, 2005, providing guidelines for licensing business cooperation contracts.
8. Official Letter 956/TCT/PCCS dated March 31, 2005, referring to procedures to get one-percent freight exemption following the tax decree describing freights of foreign ships.
9. Official Letter 957/TCT/DNK dated March 31, 2005, referring to VAT refund.
10. Official Letter 949/TCT/PCCS dated March 31, 2005, referring to preferences for investors.
Labor, War Invalids, and Social Affairs Ministry
1. Circular 15/2005/TT-BLDTBXH dated March 9, 2005, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing some provisions in Circular 22/2003/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 13, 2003 that refers to Vietnamese working abroad, and Circular 05/2004/TT-BLDTBXH dated March 12, 2004 that refers to once-allowance for relatives of people having contributions to the nation’s revolution cause, which died before January 1, 1995.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 35/2005/QD-BNV dated March 18, 2005, approving the amended rule of the Vietnam Flag Association.
1. Decision 11/2005/QD-BCN dated March 15, 2005, approving the organizational and operational rule of the Engineering and Metallurgy College.
1. Vietnam-Poland agreement on cooperation in crime control, which has taken effect from April 26, 2004.
2. Vietnam-Poland agreement on cooperation in general and higher education in 2005-2008, which has taken effect from January 17, 2005.
3. Vietnam-Poland agreement on cooperation in agriculture, rural development and farm produce market development, which has taken effect from January 17, 2005.
4. Vietnam-Burkina-Faso-France agreement on technology transfer to prevent children malnutrition in Burkina Faso, which has taken effect from November 27, 2004.
5. Vietnam-Belgium agreement on cooperation in improving the training of primary and lower secondary teachers for border, mountainous provinces in northern Vietnam, which has taken effect from October 9, 2004.
6. Vietnam-Lebanon Trade Agreement, which has taken effect from December 30, 2004.
7. Vietnam-South Africa joint statement on bilateral partnership for development cooperation, which has taken effect from November 24, 2004.
8. Vietnam-Tanzania agreement on trade, economic, cultural, scientific and technical cooperation.