Government 1. Prime Ministerial Instruction 05/2006/CT-TTg dated February 22, 2006, providing guidelines for promoting the realization of the Land Law and curing breaches and weaknesses associated with this law implementation.
|2. Decree 19/2006/ND-CP dated February 20, 2006, providing detailed regulations of the Trade Law (referring to provisions governing goods origin).|
|3. Decree 20/2006/ND-CP dated February 20, 2006, providing detailed regulations of the Trade Law (referring to provisions governing trade inspection services business).
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 43/2006/QD-TTg dated February 21, 2006, approving a national action plan on food hygiene and safety assurance until 2010.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 348/QD-TTg dated February 21, 2006, establishing a national steering committee for preventing virus H5N1 from transmitting from human to human.
6. Prime Minister’s Office Announcement 34/TB-VPCP dated February 22, 2006, referring to the Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s conclusion at the conference on southeastern region and the southern key economic zone.
7. Prime Ministerial Document 318/TTg-CN dated February 22, 2006, referring to the project developing a road going from Tra My to Tra Bong, Binh Long, and Dung Quat.
8. Prime Ministerial Document 319/TTg-CN dated February 22, 2006, changing the total investment for the project restoring 16 bridges on national highway 1 (the third phase).
9. Prime Minister’s Office Announcement 31/TB-VPCP dated February 14, 2006, referring to conclusion of the Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung – head of the state steering committee for major national oil/gas projects, at a conference on February 8, 2006.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 40/2006/QD-TTg dated February 15, 2006, approving a plan to train state officers in the period from 2006-2010.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 322/QD-TTg dated February 16, 2006, providing guidelines for allocating 2006’s capital to projects restoring and improving sea dikes from Quang Ninh province to Quang Nam province.
12. Prime Minister’s Office Circular 03/2006/TT-VPCP dated February 17, 2006, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 104/2004/ND-CP dated March 23, 2004 that governs Vietnam’s official gazette on the structure and operation of provincial official gazettes.
13. Prime Ministerial Decision 42/2006/QD-TTg dated February 16, 2006, providing some preferential financial policies for the City of Can Tho.
Ministry of Finance
1. Circular 11/2006/TT-BTC dated February 21, 2006, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing Ministry of Finance’s Circular 110/2002/TT-BTC dated December 12, 2002 that guides collection, payment, management and use of fees and charges in the field of banking, securities and insurance.
2. Circular 10/2006/TT-BTC dated February 14, 2006, providing guidelines for implementing Prime Ministerial Decision 75/1998/QD-TTg that governs taxpayer codes.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Circular 11/2006/TT-BNN dated February 14, 2006, providing guidelines for implementing policies assisting resettlement and settlement in Vietnam-China border communes following Prime Ministerial Decision 60/2005/QD-TTg dated March 24, 2005.
2. Decision 07/2006/QD-BNN dated January 24, 2006, issuing the pricelist applying to agriculture and rural development planning.
3. Decision 08/2006/QD-BNN dated February 6, 2006, governing powers, duties and structure of the Northern Mountainous Agricultural and Forestry Science Institute.
4. Decision 09/2006/QD-BNN dated February 8, 2006, governing powers, duties and structure of the Southern Irrigation Planning Institute.
Ministry of Fisheries
1. Circular 01/2006/TT-BTS dated February 6, 2006, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 191/2004/ND-CP dated November 8, 2004 that governs operations of foreign fishing boats and ships in Vietnam’s water territories.
Ministry of Education and Training
1. Decision 02/2006/QD-BGD&DT dated January 24, 2006, providing a frame program for training teachers of minority ethic languages (referring to the languages with a script).
1. Circular 14/2006/TTLT-BQP-BTP dated January 16, 2006 of the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Justice, providing guidelines for realizing state management of the execution of civil sentences in the military sector.
2. Circular 03/2006/TTLT-BYT-BTC-BLDTB&XH dated January 18, 2006 of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, supplementing Circular 14/TTLB dated September 30, 1995 of the Ministry of Health, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs and the Government’s Price Committee, which provides guidelines for hospital charge requirement.