Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 188/2005/QD-TTg dated July 22, 2005, issuing the Government’s plan of action on implementing Instruction 50/CT-TW dated March 4, 2005 of the Secretariat of the Central Communist Party Committee, which refers to
|2. Decree 98/2005/ND-CP dated July 26, 2005 on establishing Tan Hiep town in Hau Giang province, and establishing communes and wards in this town.|
|3. Prime Ministerial Decision 189/2005/QD-TTg dated July 27, 2005 on establishing a securities custody center.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 192/2005/QD-TTg dated July 29, 2005, approving the project to transform the Vietnam Television Technology Investment and Development Company into a multimedia corporation as a parent company with its subsidiaries.
Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
1. Circular 05/2005/TT-BTNMT dated July 22, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 34/2005/ND-CP dated March 17, 2005 that governs the sanction of administrative violations in the field of water resources.
2. Circular 04/2005/TT-BTNMT dated July 18, 2005, providing guidelines for managing and using land upon restructuring and renovating state-owned plantations.
1. Instruction 07/2005/CT-BXD dated July 14, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Resolution 41/NQ-TW of the Politburo and Prime Ministerial Decision 34/2005/QD-TTg that refers to the issuance of the Government’s action plan on executing Resolution 41/NQ-TW.
2. Circular 11/2005/TT-BXD dated July 14, 2005, providing guidelines for inspecting and certifying construction quality.
3. Circular 12/2005/TT-BXD dated July 15, 2005, providing guidelines for managing construction projects’ quality, and describing terms organizations and individuals operating in the construction sector must satisfy.
4. Decision 20/2005/QD-BXD dated July 19, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard 352: 2005.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Decision 43/2005/QD-BNN dated July 22, 2005, making the statistical division of the planning department a member unit of the IT (information technology) Center.
2. Decision 44/2005/QD-BNN dated July 22, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of the IT Center.
Posts and Telematics Ministry
1. Decision 24/2005/QD-BBCVT dated July 29, 2005, describing charges of international telephone services provided by the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Corporation (VNPT).
2. Decision 25/2005/QD-BBCVT dated July 29, 2005, describing charges of inter-provincial telephone services provided by the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Corporation (VNPT).
3. Decision 26/2005/QD-BBCVT dated July 29, 2005, describing charges of local telephone services provided by the Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Corporation (VNPT).
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 72/2005/QD-BNV dated July 20, 2005, allowing the establishment of the Vietnam Endoscopic Surgery and Endoscope Association.
1. Decision 2060/2005/QD-BTM dated July 25, 2005, providing guidelines for authorizing organizations or individuals to approve plans for importing finished products and plans for liquidating equipment, machinery, means of transport, fuels, and other materials of foreign invested businesses.
1. Decision 35/2005/QD-BGTVT dated July 21, 2005, governing the verification of imported motorized vehicles in terms of quality, technical safety, and environmental standards.
2. Decision 34/2005/QD-BGTVT dated July 21, 2005 on inspecting the satisfaction of quality, technical safety, and environment protection standards in motorized vehicles production and assembly bases.
3. Decision 33/2005/QD-BGTVT dated July 21, 2005, governing the hiring and operation of securities guards on trains.
4. Decision 36/2005/QD-BGTVT dated July 21, 2005, governing the naming of overland routes.
1. Circular 19/2005/TT-BYT dated July 19, 2005, governing procedures and powers to grant GMP certificates to vaccine and medical biological products manufacturers.
2. Decision 17/2005/QD-BYT dated July 1, 2005, listing essential medicines of Vietnam the fifth time.
1. Decision 52/2005/QD-BTC dated July 25, 2005, abolishing charges associated with quota of exporting textiles and garments to the US.
Science and Technology Ministry