Government 1. Decree 99/2005/ND-CP dated July 28, 2005, providing detailed guidelines for implementing some provisions in the Inspection Law (sections governing the staffing and performance of people’s inspection committees).
2. Prime Ministerial Decision 193/2005/QD-TTg dated August 2, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Lao Cai Province People’s Committee.
3. Prime Ministerial Decision 191/2005/QD-TTg dated July 29, 2005, approving the project to assist businesses in applying the information technology in 2005-2010.
4. President’s Order 18/2005/L-CTN dated July 11, 2005, announcing the National Assembly Executive Committee’s ordinance describing preferences for people with contributions to the nation’s revolutionary cause.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Decision 46/2005/QD-BNN dated July 25, 2005, listing items that must be examined in veterinary hygiene.
2. Decision 47/2005/QD-BNN dated July 25, 2005, governing animal quarantine.
3. Decision 48/2005/QD-BNN dated July 25, 2005, stipulating forms of stamps used in slaughtering control and veterinary hygiene stamps.
4. Decision 45/2005/QD-BNN dated July 25, 2005, listing animals and animal-related products that must be quarantined.
1. Decision 26/2005/QD-BXD dated August 8, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard 175:2005.
2. Decision 27/2005/QD-BXD dated August 8, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standards 339, 340, 342, 345, 346, 347, and 348: 2005.
3. Circular 13/2005/TT-BXD dated August 5, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 95/2005/ND-CP dated July 15, 2005 that governs the granting of housing and construction project ownership certificates.
4. Decision 22/2005/QD-BXD dated July 28, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard 341: 2005.
5. Decision 23/2005/QD-BXD dated July 28, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard 314: 2005.
Ministry of Education and Training
1. Official Letter 6744/BGD&DT-GDTrH dated August 4, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing upper secondary education tasks in the school year of 2005-2006.
2. Instruction 22/2005/CT-BGD&DT dated July 29, 2005, describing tasks of the entire education sector in the school year of 2005-2006.
3. Decision 23/2003/QD-BGD&DT dated July 29, 2005, stipulating the number of state officers in kindergartens, primary, lower and upper secondary schools, continuing education centers, pedagogical high schools, and teachers training colleges.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Circular 74/2005/TT-BNV dated July 26, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Government’s Decree 115/2003/ND-CP, Decree 116/2003/ND-CP and Decree 117/2003/ND-CP, which govern employment in state businesses and other state organizations.
1. Decision 20/2005/QD-BYT dated July 26, 2005, governing powers, duties, and staffing of the Vietnam Preventive Medicine Department.
2. Decision 21/2005/QD-BYT dated July 26, 2005, governing powers, duties, and staffing of the Vietnam HIV/AIDS Control Department.
1. Vietnam-China frame agreement on China’s provision of preferential credit for Vietnam, which has taken effect since July 18, 2005.
2. Vietnam-Hungary scientific and technological cooperation agreement, which has taken effect since July 20, 2005.
3. Vietnam-France protocol on implementing Vietnam-France tourism cooperation agreement signed on January 17, 1996, which has taken effect since June 7, 2005.
1. Resolution 02/2005/NQLT-TLDLDVN-BGD&DT dated July 27, 2005 of the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor and the Ministry of Education and Training, referring to cooperation in improving skills and qualifications of workers in 2005-2010.
2. Circular 21/2005/TTLT-BYT-BTC dated July 27, 2005 of the Health Ministry and the Finance Ministry, providing guidelines for implementing required health insurance.