Government 1. Decree 101/2005/ND-CP dated August 3, 2005, providing regulations on price assessment.
2. Resolution 09/2005/NQ-CP dated August 3, 2005, referring to the Government’s regular meeting in July 2005.
3. Prime Ministerial Instruction 28/2005/CT-TTg dated August 3, 2005 on implementing price stabilization measures in the last months of 2005.
4. Decree 102/2005/ND-CP dated August 5, 2005, governing the establishment of wards and communes in Thanh Khe and Hoa Vang districts; and Cam Le district, all in the city of Da Nang.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 194/2005/QD-TTg dated August 4, 2005, approving plans for promoting tourism development in the central region including the Central Highlands.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 195/2005/QD-TTg dated August 5, 2005, governing the establishment of a national committee in charge of APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) affairs in 2006.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 196/2005/QD-TTg dated August 8, 2005, governing the establishment of the health insurance department as a member unit of the Health Ministry.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 197/2005/QD-TTg dated August 8, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Trade Ministry.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 198/2005/QD-TTg dated August 8, 2005, approving the plan for experimenting with opening of a Vietnam coal group.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 200/2005/QD-TTg dated August 8, 2005, governing the transformation of the Hoa Tho Textile and Garment Company of the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Corporation (VINATEX) into a one-member state limited-liability company.
11. Decree 103/2005/ND-CP dated August 9, 2005, governing the changing of the administrative borderline and the establishment of Cua Viet Township in Quang Tri province’s Gio Linh district.
12. Decree 104/2005/ND-CP dated August 9, 2005, governing the changing of the administrative borderline and the establishment of wards and communes in Ha Giang Township and Meo Vac district in Ha Giang province.
13. Prime Ministerial Decision 767/QD-TTg dated August 8, 2005, approving the plan for developing the Vietnam Television to 2010.
14. Prime Ministerial Decision 201/2005/QD-TTg dated August 9, 2005, approving the plan for transforming the Fruit, Vegetable and Farm Produce Company into a parent company with its subsidiaries.
15. Prime Ministerial Decision 773/QD-TTg dated August 9, 2005, governing the establishment of the council for state and Ho Chi Minh awards for literature and art works in 2005.
16. Prime Ministerial Decision 774/QD-TTg dated August 9, 2005, governing the establishment of a central council for awarding titles People’s Artist and Honored Artist in 2005.
1. Decision 2610/2005/QD-BCN dated August 15, 2005, providing guidelines for amending section 4 in article 1 in Decision 2001/QD-TCCB dated June 13, 2005 that approves the plan for transforming the Xanh – Hue Hotel into the Xanh – Hue Tourism Joint Stock Company.
2. Decision 2511/2005/QD-BCN dated August 15, 2005, providing guidelines for amending sections 4 and 7 in article 1 in Industry Minister’s Decision 137/QD-TCCB dated January 19, 2005 that approves the plan for transforming the Vinh Leather Factory of the Vietnam Leather and Footwear Corporation into a joint stock company.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Circular 78/2005/TT-BNV dated August 10, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing allowance policies for state officers that hold more than one office.
2. Circular 79/2005/TT-BNV dated August 10, 2005, providing guidelines for fixing salaries for state officers when these officers change their jobs and for those who move from the armed forces sector, cipher organizations, and state-owned companies to state administrative and other state organizations.
3. Circular 80/2005/TT-BNV dated August 10, 2005, providing guidelines for defining salaries for state officers that are college degree holders in accordance with their current jobs.
1. Decision 54/2005/QD-BTC dated August 4, 2005, listing charges foreigners have to pay when getting a license to work in Vietnam.
2. Circular 61/2005/TT-BTC dated August 4, 2005, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing Finance Ministry’s Circular 49/2003/TT-BTC dated May 16, 2003 that describes financial management regulations applying to the Vietnam Social Securities.
1. Circular 20/2005/TTLT-BYT-BTC dated July 27, 2005 of the Health Ministry and the Finance Ministry, providing guidelines for opening bids for supplying medicines to state-owed medical centers.
2. Circular 82/2005/TTLT-BNV-BTC dated August 10, 2005 of the Home Affairs Ministry and the Finance Ministry, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing Circular 01/2005/TTLT-BNV-BTC dated January 5, 2005 of the Home Affairs Ministry and the Finance Ministry.