Government 1. Decree 96/2005/ND-CP dated July 26, 2005, governing the establishment of Hoa Binh district in Bac Lieu province.
|2. Decree 97/2005/ND-CP dated July 26, 2005 on establishing Rach Gia city in Kien Giang province, and changing the administrative border of and establishing communes in Go Quao, An Minh, Chau Thanh, Kien Hai, and Giong Rieng districts in Kien Giang province.|
|3. Decree 98/2005/ND-CP dated July 26, 2005 on establishing Tan Hiep town in Hau Giang province, and establishing wards and communes in this town.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 188/2005/QD-TTg dated July 26, 2005 on carrying out an overall survey on agriculture, rural development, and fishery fields in 2006.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 187/2005/QD-TTg dated July 22, 2005, approving the overall plan for border-crossing drug control to 2010.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 183/2005/QD-TTg dated July 21, 2005, approving the Vietnam-US Agreement on Economic and Technical Cooperation.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 184/2005/QD-TTg dated July 21, 2005, approving the plan for having national archives insured to 2010.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 185/2005/QD-TTg dated July 21, 2005, governing the transformation of the Nam Dinh Textile Company of the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Corporation (VINATEX) into a one-member state limited company.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 186/2005/QD-TTg dated July 22, 2005, approving the project on managing and providing vocational training and employment for people in Ba Ria – Vung Tau, which have been detoxified.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 176/2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005, governing the establishment of the Quang Binh Province Industrial Zones Authority.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 177/2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005, governing the establishment of the Kon Tum Province Industrial Zones Authority.
12. Prime Ministerial Decision 178/2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005, governing the establishment of the Ben Tre Province Industrial Zones Authority.
13. Prime Ministerial Decision 179/2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005, governing the establishment of the Soc Trang Province Industrial Zones Authority.
14. Prime Ministerial Decision 180/2005/QD-TTg dated July 18, 2005, changing the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Vietnam National Shipping Lines (VINALINES) in 2005-2006.
15. Decree 94/2005/ND-CP dated July 15, 2005, referring to policies for workers of disbanded businesses including cooperatives.
16. Decree 95/2005/ND-CP dated July 15, 2005, governing the classification of state-owned administrative and service organizations.
17. Prime Ministerial Decision 181/2005/QD-TTg dated July 19, 2005, governing the classification of state-owned administrative and service organizations.
18. Prime Ministerial Decision 182/2005/QD-TTg dated July 19, 2005, approving the Vietnam-US Agreement on Adoption.
19. Prime Ministerial Instruction 26/2005/CT-TTg dated July 20, 2005 on promoting austerity in fuel consumption.
20. Prime Ministerial Decision 676/2005/QD-TTg dated July 15, 2005 on appointing Mr. Dao Ngoc Dung – the first secretary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union’s Central Committee – as the chairman of the Vietnam National Youth Committee.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Decision 37/2005/QD-BNN dated July 4, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of the national committee for irrigation projects management.
2. Decision 38/2005/QD-BNN dated July 6, 2005, issuing economic and technical norms of afforestation and forest protection.
3. Decision 40/2005/QD-BNN dated July 7, 2005, issuing regulations governing the exploitation of timbers and other forest products.
4. Decision 41/2005/QD-BNN dated July 13, 2005, governing the adding of some kinds of insecticides to the list of insecticides permitted for use in Vietnam.
5. Decision 42/2005/QD-BNN dated July 15, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of the Agricultural Economic Institute.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 69/2005/QD-BNV dated July 14, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Writers Association (the amended version).
2. Decision 70/2005/QD-BNV dated July 18, 2005, allowing the establishment of the Vietnam Shipbuilding Industry Science and Technology Association.
3. Decision 71/2005/QD-BNV dated July 18, 2005, allowing the establishment of the Vietnam Children Orthopedic Surgery Association.
1. Decision 18/2005/QD-BYT dated July 4, 2005, issuing regulations on granting nurse certificates.
2. Decision 19/2005/QD-BYT dated July 5, 2005, changing the plan for applying GMP (good manufacturing practice) standards that are enclosed with Health Minister’s Decision 3886/QD-BYT dated November 3, 2004, and good medicine preservation standards attached to Health Minister’s Decision 2701/2001/QD-BYT dated June 29, 2001.
1. Circular 12/2005/TTLT-BTM-BTNMT-BGTVT dated July 8, 2005 of the Trade Ministry, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, and the Transport Ministry, providing guidelines for satisfying marine environment protection requirements upon supplying oil to ships.