Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 158/2006/QD-TTg dated July 3, 2006, approving rules governing the structure and operations of a parent company – the Vietnam Textile and Garment Group.
|2. Prime Ministerial Decision 159/2006/QD-TTg dated July 3, 2006, approving a project to restructure and renovate state-owned farms and plantations of the Dak Lak province people’s committee.|
|3. Prime Ministerial Decision 160/2006/QD-TTg dated July 3, 2006, approving a project to restructure and renovate state-owned farms and plantations of the Hoa Binh province people’s committee.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 154/2006/QD-TTg dated June 30, 2006, approving a project on state management of pharmaceuticals and food and cosmetics hygiene and safety in 2006-2015.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 151/2006/QD-TTg dated June 29, 2006, referring to estimates of regular state budget expenditures for 2007.
6. Decree 63/2006/ND-CP dated June 23, 2006, governing the structure and operations of the public security force’s inspection organization.
7. Decree 64/2006/ND-CP dated June 23, 2006, governing the changing of the borderline of wards and communes in Ha Giang Town and Vi Xuyen district, all in Ha Giang province.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 153/2006/QD-TTg dated June 30, 2006, approving an overall plan for developing Vietnam’s healthcare system to 2010 and a relevant vision to 2020.
Ministry of Health
2. Instruction 06/2006/CT-BYT dated June 14, 2006, referring to the satisfaction of requirements for health workers training.
3. Circular 09/2006/TT-BYT dated July 11, 2006, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing item IV and appendix 9 in Ministry of Health’s Circular 08/2006/TT-BYT dated June 13, 2006 that provides guidelines for importing vaccines, medical chemicals, insects and bacteria-killing chemicals, and medical equipment.
Ministry of Justice
Ministry of Fisheries
1. Decision 09/2006/QD-BTS dated June 14, 2006, amending the decision that provides standards of the fishery sector.
Ministry of Trade
1. Competition Management Department’s Decision 17/QD-QLCT dated July 4, 2006, providing regulations governing the issuance of documented forms in accordance with the competition law.
Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment
1. Decision 07/2006/QD-BTNMT dated June 15, 2006, governing the management and implementation of ministerial-level scientific and technological theses.
State Bank of Vietnam
1. Circular 04/2006/TT-NHNN dated July 3, 2006, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 12/2006/ND-CP dated January 23, 2006 that provides detailed regulations on implementing the trade law – the provisions governing international trade of goods and activities purchasing, selling, processing and having transited goods in relation with foreign partners (referring to goods that are technically managed by the State Bank of Vietnam).
Ministry of Finance
1. Notice 246/TB-BTC dated June 28, 2006, referring to the foreign exchange rate in July.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Decision 53/2006/QD-BNN dated June 26, 2006, providing regulations on managing rice varieties – breeder, certified and F1 seeds.
2. Decision 1985-QD/BNN-KH dated July 10, 2006, approving a plan for utilizing the water source of the Cai Phan Rang River’s valley.
3. Decision 1986-QD/BNN-KHCN dated July 10, 2006, governing the establishment of a scientific and technological council to check and take over sci-tech projects in 2001-2005 and assess the outline of the thesis ‘Protection of forest plant gene resources’ in 2006-2010.
4. Decision 1989-QD/BNN-KHCN dated July 10, 2006, governing the establishment of a scientific and technological council to assess and choose equipment for the botanical cell technology laboratory project of the Agricultural Genetics Institute in 2006.
5. Official Letter 2973-CV/BNN-TL dated July 10, 2006, providing guidelines related to the waterworks project using water in the Red River, which has a capacity of 150,000 cubic meters per day in the first phase.
6. Official Letter 2975-CV/BNN-HTQT dated July 10, 2006, providing guidelines for introducing about the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
7. Official Letter 2973-CV/BNN-TL dated July 10, 2006, referring to technical agreements related to the project strengthening and upgrading the Vinh Thai dyke system in Vinh Linh district in Quang Tri province.