Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 590/QD-TTg dated June 27, 2005, governing the establishment of a team in charge of supervising and monitoring the implementation of Prime Ministerial Decision 178/2004/QD-TTg dated October 5, 2004.
2. Prime Ministerial Decision 591/QD-TTg dated June 27, 2005, governing the supplementation of some sections in the plan for developing and upgrading the power network in Ho Chi Minh City in 2002-2010 and to 2020.
3. Prime Ministerial Instruction 24/CT-TTg dated June 28, 2005 on continuing to strengthen the implementation of the resolution on agricultural and rural modernization and industrialization, of the fifth session of the Central Communist Party Committee, the ninth legislature.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 161/2005/QD-TTg dated June 30, 2005, governing the expansion of the experimental model, in which production and trading businesses declare and pay excise tax related to domestic production, natural resource tax, land and housing tax, income tax applied to high-income earners, and registration tax themselves.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 162/2005/QD-TTg dated July 1, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned plantations of the Thua Thien Hue Province People’s Committee.
6. President’s Decision 621/2005/QD-CTN dated June 23, 2005, referring to the permission of individuals to be granted the Vietnamese citizenship.
1. Decision 46/2005/QD-BTC dated July 14, 2005, stipulating overland tolls to be paid at the Ben Thuy tollgate on national highway 1A, the section of road going through Nghe An province, and governing the collection, payment, management, and use of these tolls.
2. Decision 47/2005/QD-BTC dated July 14, 2005, referring to the authorization of occupational associations to implement some functions related to the management of auditors and accountants’ performance.
3. Decision 44/2005/QD-BTC dated July 12, 2005, governing the collection, payment, management, and use of charges required for having assessed trading activities with terms in the healthcare field, and charges for assessing standards and terms one must satisfy upon performing in the healthcare and pharmaceutical fields.
4. Decision 43/2005/QD-BTC dated July 8, 2005, governing the collection, payment, management, and use of tolls to be paid for using the Hai Van tunnel on national highway 1A.
5. Decision 40/2005/QD-BTC dated July 6, 2005, listing legal documents issued by the Finance Ministry until December 31, 2004, which have been made invalid.
1. Circular 03/2005/TT-BCN dated June 23, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Government’s Decree 134/2004/ND-CP dated June 9, 2004 that refers to the promotion of rural industry development.
2. Decision 28/2005/QD-BCN dated June 22, 2005, providing guidelines for amending sections 1, 2, and 3 in article 1 in Industry Minister’s Decision 156/2004/QD-BCN dated December 3, 2004 that governs the transformation of the Hung Yen Plastic Company into a joint stock company.
Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
1. Decision 1000/2005/QD-BLDTB&XH dated June 7, 2005, approving the project for diversifying investments in vocational training development to 2010.
2. Circular 20/2005/TT-BLDTB&XH dated June 22, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Government’s Decree 19/2005/ND-CP dated February 28, 2005 that describes terms and procedures to open and run an employment service organization.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 62/2005/QD-BNV dated June 23, 2005, referring to the standards of director of an archives center of a centrally governed province or city.
2. Decision 63/2005/QD-BNV dated June 23, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Auditors Association.
3. Decision 61/2005/QD-BNV dated June 15, 2005, issuing temporary regulations on tiles and codes of some state officer categories in the fields of education and training, and culture and information.
4. Decision 65/2005/QD-BNV dated July 5, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Photographers Association (the amended version).
1. Circular 10/2005/TTLT-BXD-BNV dated June 22, 2005 of the Construction Ministry and the Home Affairs Ministry, referring to powers, duties, and personnel of the construction inspector in different localities.
2. Circular 05/2005/TTLT-BTP-BTNMT dated June 16, 2005 of the Justice Ministry and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, providing guidelines for mortgaging and guaranteeing something with land-use rights and properties enclosed with land.
3. Circular 12/2005/TTLT-BTM-BTNMT-BGTVT dated July 8, 2005 of the Trade Ministry, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, and the Transport Ministry, referring to standards on keeping safe the marine environment that must be satisfied upon supplying oil to ships.