Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 141/2005/QD-TTg dated June 14, 2005, establishing the Nhon Hoi economic zone in Binh Dinh province, and issuing the regulation governing this economic zone’s operations.
2. Prime Ministerial Decision 142/2005/QD-TTg dated June 14, 2005, approving the overall plan for developing the Nhon Hoi economic zone in Binh Dinh province to 2020.
3. Prime Ministerial Instruction 21/2005/CT-TTg dated June 15, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing the National Assembly’s resolution that refers to state-funded investment in basic construction and the prevention of wastes and losses in construction investment.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 538/2005/QD-TTg dated June 16, 2005, governing the establishment of a Vietnam-US senior advisory council to serve the improvement of Vietnam’s competitiveness.
5. Prime Ministerial Instruction 22/2005/CT-TTg dated June 16, 2005, providing guidelines for developing solutions to reduce input costs and increase competitiveness of airway and waterway carriers.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 148/2005/QD-TTg dated June 17, 2005, approving the overall plan for socioeconomic development in Quang Nam province to 2015.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 149/2005/QD-TTg dated June 20, 2005, governing the experimentation of electronic customs procedures or e-customs procedures.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 150/2005/QD-TTg dated June 20, 2005, approving the plan for transforming the nationwide agricultural, forestry, and fishery economic structure to 2010 and 2020.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 151/2005/QD-TTg dated June 20, 2005, governing the establishment of the State Capital Trading and Investment Corporation.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 153/2005/QD-TTg dated June 21, 2005, issuing regulations on promoting the development of Vietnam’s law system.
11. Prime Ministerial Instruction 23/CT-TTg dated June 21, 2005 on strengthening the management of solid wastes in urban areas and industrial zones.
12. Prime Minister’s Office Report 111/TB-VPCP dated June 6, 2005, describing the Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s conclusion at the meeting of the steering committee for development of the Central Key Economic Zone.
13. Prime Minister’s Office Report 112/TB-VPCP dated June 6, 2005, describing the Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s conclusion at the meeting of the steering committee for development of the Northern Key Economic Zone.
14. Prime Ministerial Decision 52/2005/QD-TTg dated June 20, 2005, approving the personnel and operational rules of the State Capital Trading and Investment Corporation.
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development
1. Decision 30/2005/QD-BNN dated June 6, 2005, governing the regulation of the personnel structure of the plant quarantine authority in Region 2 – a member unit of the Plant Quarantine Department.
2. Decision 31/2005/QD-BNN dated June 6, 2005, governing the enlargement of the operational scope of some member units of the Plant Quarantine Department.
3. Decision 34/2005/QD-BNN dated June 10, 2005, providing guidelines for water logging prevention aimed at protecting the tenth-month cultivation crop of 2005 in northern and central northern plain and midland areas.
4. Decision 32/2005/QD-BNN dated June 7, 2005, issuing the regulation governing the management of the Van Hoi Reservoir in Binh Dinh province.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 60/2005/QD-BNV dated June 14, 2005, licensing the establishment of the Vietnam People’s Credit Funds Association.
2. Decision 58/2005/QD-BNV dated June 1, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Cattle Breeding Association.
State Bank of Vietnam
1. Decision 807/2005/QD-NHNN dated June 1, 2005, providing guidelines for changing and or supplementing some accounts in the account systems of credit institutions, which are enclosed with State Bank Governor’s Decision 479/2004/QD-NHNN dated April 29, 2004.
2. Decision 888/2005/QD-NHNN dated June 16, 2005, issuing regulations on opening and or closing exchange bureaus, branches, representative offices, and administrative units of commercial banks.
3. Decision 883/2005/QD-NHNN dated June 16, 2005, referring to charges subject to businesses’ foreign loans.
Population, Family and Children Committee
1. Circular 02/TT-DSGDTE dated June 10, 2005, providing guidelines for granting, managing, and using cards of free-of-charge healthcare in state-owned medical centers for children of less than six years.
Education and Training Ministry
1. Decision 19/2005/QD-BGD&DT dated June 15, 2005, issuing regulations on scientific and technical activities in universities and colleges of the Education and Training Ministry.
1. Circular 43/2005/TTLT-BTC-BQP dated June 2, 2005 of the Finance Ministry and the Defense Ministry, providing guidelines for implementing policies on tax and tax payment to the state budget, which are applicable to goods and services production and trading activities of member units of the Defense Ministry.