Government 1. Decree 84/2005/ND-CP dated July 7, 2005, governing the establishment of communes in Ninh Hai district, and the Thuan Bac district, all in Ninh Thuan province.
|2. Decree 85/2005/ND-CP dated July 7, 2005, governing the establishment of communes in Nui Thanh and Dien Ban districts in Quang Nam province.|
|3. Resolution 08/2005/NQ-CP dated July 7, 2005, referring to the Government’s regular meeting in June 2005.
4. Decree 86/2005/ND-CP dated July 8, 2005, governing the management and protection of underwater cultural heritages.
5. Decree 87/2005/ND-CP dated July 11, 2005, governing cooperatives’ business registration.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 165/2005/QD-TTg dated July 4, 2005, issuing temporary regulations on terms that must be satisfied for receiving the Ho Chi Minh Award and the State Award on literature and art in 2005 and procedures to grant these awards.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 166/2005/QD-TTg dated July 6, 2005, issuing temporary regulations on terms that must be satisfied for receiving the titles People’s Artist and Honored Artist in 2005 and procedures choose the titles’ receivers.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 649/QD-TTg dated July 7, 2005, governing the changing of members of the steering committee for key economic zones development.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 170/2005/QD-TTg dated July 8, 2005, issuing criteria of a poor household in 2006-2010.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 172/2005/QD-TTg dated July 12, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned businesses of the Dak Nong Province People’s Committee.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 164/2005/QD-TTg dated July 4, 2005, approving the project for distance learning development in 2005-2010.
12. Prime Ministerial Decision 629/QD-TTg dated July 5, 2005, governing the establishment of an organizing committee of the 60th anniversary celebration of the Vietnam’s police sector (August 19, 1945 – August 19, 2005).
13. President’s Order 03/2005/L-CTN dated June 24, 2005, announcing the law on signing, participating in, and implementing international conventions.
14. Decree 88/2005/ND-CP dated July 11, 2005, referring to some policies on promoting cooperatives’ development.
15. Decree 89/2005/ND-CP dated July 11, 2005, providing detailed regulations on implementing some provisions in the decree on import anti-subsidy.
16. Decree 90/2005/ND-CP dated July 11, 2005, providing detailed regulations on implementing some provisions in the decree on import anti-dumping.
17. Decree 91/2005/ND-CP dated July 11, 2005, issuing regulations on naming, renaming streets, roads, and other public projects.
18. President’s Order 10/2005/L-CTN dated June 27, 2005, announcing the Trade Law.
19. Decree 92/2005/ND-CP dated July 12, 2005, providing detailed regulations on implementing some provisions in the Ha Noi ordinance.
20. Prime Ministerial Instruction 25/2005/CT-TTg dated July 12, 2005 on bird flu vaccination.
1. Circular 58/2005/TT-BTC dated July 18, 2005, guiding the collection, payment, management, and use of port charges applied to means of transport using domestic waterways.
2. Circular 57/2005/TT-BTC dated July 15, 2005, providing guidelines for managing, using, and making a balance sheet of funding the state budget provides for labor supply organizations that are authorized to manage Vietnamese people working for foreign organizations and individuals in Vietnam.
3. Decision 48/2005/QD-BTC dated July 14, 2005, governing the changing of preferential import tax rates imposed on some medicine items in the preferential import tariffs.
4. Decision 47/2005/QD-BTC dated July 15, 2005, governing the authorization of the occupational association to implement some functions in the management of accountants and auditors’ performance.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 64/2005/QD-BNV dated June 29, 2005, describing additional functions and codes of market supervision staff.
2. Decision 66/2005/QD-BNV dated July 5, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam-Belgium Friendship Association.
3. Decision 67/2005/QD-BNV dated July 11, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Occupational Villages Association.
4. Decision 68/2005/QD-BNV dated July 11, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Beer, Liquor and Beverage Association.
State Bank of Vietnam
1. Decision 1003/2005/QD-NHNN dated July 8, 2005, providing guidelines for amending and supplementing the appendix on debts classification enclosed with table K3 in the regulation on credit information that is attached to Decision 1117/2004/QD-NHNN dated September 8, 2004 the State Bank’s governor.
2. Decision 1014/2005/QD-NHNN dated July 11, 2005, providing regulations on amending and supplementing some sections in the industrial processes of electronic remittance within the system of the State Bank of Vietnam, which are attached to Decision 134/2000/QD-NHNN2 dated April 18, 2000 of the State Bank’s governor.