Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 67/2005/QD-TTg dated March 29, 2005, assigning the Cuu Long River Delta Rice Institute of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development to train doctors of science.
2. Prime Ministerial Instruction 07/2005/CT-TTg dated March 31, 2005, guiding the issuance of fatherland construction bonds and educational bonds in 2005.
3. Prime Ministerial Decision 73/2005/QD-TTg dated April 6, 2005, issuing the government’s action plan to implement Resolution 37/2004/QH11 made at the sixth session of the 11th Legislature of the National Assembly.
4. Governmental Decree 48/2005/ND-CP dated April 8, 2005, providing guidelines for reducing import tariff on several items in accordance with an agreement between Vietnam and Thailand, concerning Vietnam’s delayed implementation of ASEAN Agreement on Common Effective Preferential Tariff (CEPT) on several kinds of spare parts and components of motorbikes and whole-form light lorries.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 74/2005/QD-TTg dated April 6, 2005, guiding the use of land-use-right transfer fees, money earned from selling factories and other projects after economic organizations must relocate head offices, production factories or trading offices following the planning.
6. Governmental Decree 46/2005/ND-CP dated April 6, 2005, regulating the organization and operation of the Construction Inspectorate.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 72/2005/QD-TTg dated April 6, 2005, regulating the establishment, functions, tasks, rights, and the organizational structure of the Dung Quat Economic Zone Authority.
8. Governmental Decree 44/2005/ND-CP dated April 5, 2005, regulating standard positions and the highest army ranks of officers of the Vietnamese People’s Army.
1. Finance Ministry Circular 26/2005/TT-BTC dated April 6, 2004, guiding the management, use, and cost-accounting of expenses for free health examination of children under six years at state medical units.
Posts and Telematics Ministry
1. Posts and Telematics Ministry Decision 06/2005/QD-BBCVT dated March 24, 2005, regulating the functions, tasks, rights, and organizational structure of the Information Center.
2. Posts and Telematics Ministry Instruction 03/2005/CT0BBCVT dated March 28, 2005, strengthening activities to prevent and struggle with criminals and corruption in the fields of posts, telecommunications, and information technology.
1. Industry Ministry Decision 12/2005/QD-BCN dated March 22, 2005, amending Provisions 1 and 3 of Article 1, Decision 97/2004/QD-BCN dated September 23, 2004, which renames the Electro-Mechanical Material Enterprise of Power Company 1 as the Electro-Mechanical Material Joint Stock Company.
2. Industry Ministry Decision 07/2005/QD-BCN dated February 18, 2005, regulating the transforming the Engine Manufacturing Company into the State One-Member Engine Manufacturing Limited Company.
Agriculture and Rural Development Ministry
1. Agriculture and Rural Development Ministry Decision 12/2005/QD-BNN dated March 14, 2005, issuing the process of relocating residents to implement the planning and arrange residents until 2010.
2. Agriculture and Rural Development Ministry Decision 17/2005/QD-BNN dated March 22, 2005, supplementing and modifying the tasks and the organizational apparatus of several organizations under the Ministry.
1. Justice Ministry Decision 172/2005/QD-BTP dated March 24, 2005, regulating the establishment of the Property Exchange Registration Center of the Hanoi-based National Ensured Exchange Registration Department.
2. Justice Ministry Decision 173/2005/QD-BTP dated March 24, 2005, regulating the establishment of the Property Exchange Registration Center of the Ho Chi Minh City-based National Ensured Exchange Registration Department.
3. Justice Ministry Decision 174/2005/QD-BTP dated March 24, 2005, regulating the establishment of the Property Exchange Registration Center of the Da Nang-based National Ensured Exchange Registration Department.
Culture and Information Ministry
1. Culture and Information Ministry Decision 13/2005/QD-BVHTT dated March 25, 2005, regulating the classification of national relic sites.
1. Trade Ministry Circular 04/2005/TT-BTM dated March 24, 2005, guiding the adjustment of the List of Quota-based Import Items for 2005 (which supplements and modifies Trade Ministry Circular 10/2004/TT-BTM dated December 27, 2004).
1. Inter-ministerial Circular 07/2005/TTLT-BTM-BCN of the Ministries of Trade and Industry dated April 1, 2005, supplementing Circular 04/2004/TTLT-BTM-BCN dated July 28, 2004, regarding the allocation and use of quotas for textile-garment exports to the US in 2005.
2. Inter-ministerial Circular 06/2005/TTLT-BTM-BCN of the Ministries of Trade and Industry dated April 1, 2005, guiding the transfer of quotas for textile-garment exports to the US in 2005.