Government 1. Resolution 06/2005/NQ-CP dated May 6, 2005, referring to the Government’s regular meeting in April 2005.
|2. Prime Ministerial Decision 95/2005/QD-TTg dated May 6, 2005, governing the changing of the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned enterprises of the Transport Ministry in 2005-2006.|
|3. Prime Ministerial Decision 96/2005/QD-TTg dated May 6, 2005, approving the changes in the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned enterprises of the Vinh Long Province People’s Committee.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 86/2005/QD-TTg dated April 22, 2005, governing the changing of the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Vietnam National Cement Corporation.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 87/2005/QD-TTg dated April 25, 2005, approving Vietnam-Spain agreement on dual taxation avoidance and prevention of income taxes evasion.
Posts and Telematics Ministry
1. Decision 07/2005/QD-BBCVT dated April 25, 2005, issuing the organizational and operational rule of the Vietnam Public-Utility Telecommunications Services Fund.
2. Decision 08/2005/QD-BBCVT dated April 25, 2005, issuing the organizational and operational rule of the Information Technology Application Department.
3. Decision 09/2005/QD-BBCVT dated April 25, 2005, providing temporary regulations on managing connection charges and volume of international IP telephone calls to Vietnam.
4. Decision 10/2005/QD-BBCVT dated April 25, 2005, changing the minimum international settlement charges applied to international telephone services of the PSTN (referring to calls to Vietnam).
Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs Ministry
1. Official Letter 1340/LDTBXH-QLLDNN dated May 9, 2005, referring to the restoration of the exporting of Vietnamese workers to Taiwan.
2. Official Letter 1330/LDTBXH-LDVL dated May 9, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing policies for redundant workers.
2. Circular 06/2005/TT-BXD dated April 15, 2005, providing guidelines for defining prices of construction machinery and equipment.
3. Decision 13/2005/QD-BXD dated April 22, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard TCXDVN 337:2005 related to acid-resistant mortar and concrete.
4. Decision 14/2005/QD-BXD dated April 22, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard TCXDVN 336:2005.
5. Circular 04/2005/TT-BXD dated April 1, 2005, providing guidelines for establishing and managing expenses of construction investment projects.
Home Affairs Ministry
1. Decision 44/2005/QD-BNV dated April 27, 2005, governing the establishment of the Vietnam Small and Medium-sized Businesses Association.
2. Decision 45/2005/QD-BNV dated April 27, 2005, governing the establishment of the Vietnam Veterinary Drugs Production and Business Association.
Agriculture and Rural Development Ministry
1. Decision 20/2005/QD-BNN dated April 13, 2005, governing the establishment of a committee for managing Vu Gia – Thu Bon River’s valley.
2. Decision 21/2005/QD-BNN dated April 18, 2005, supplementing the list of pesticides permitted for use.
State Bank of Vietnam
1. Decision 457/2005/QD-NHNN dated April 19, 2005, issuing regulations governing safety standards in credit institutions’ operations.
2. Instruction 02/CT-NHNN dated April 20, 2005, providing guidelines for improving credit quality, developing credit in accordance with capital mobilization capability, controlling risks, and assuring system safety.
3. Decision 493/2005/QD-NHNN dated April 22, 2005, governing debts classification, and establishment and use of reserve funds in dealing with credit losses in credit institutions.
1. Circular 11/2005/TTLT-BYT-BNV dated April 12, 2005 of the Health Ministry and the Home Affairs Ministry, referring to powers, duties, and organization of technical departments assisting people’s committees in state management of healthcare in localities.
2. Circular 46/2005/TTLT-BQP-BKH&DT-BTC-BLDTB&XH dated April 20, 2005 of the Ministry of Defense, the Finance Ministry, the Planning and Investment Ministry, and the Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Government’s Decree 184/2004/ND-CP dated November 2, 2004 that provides detailed regulations on implementing the Militia Decree.
3. Circular 10/2005/TTLT-BYT-BTC dated March 30, 2005 of the Health Ministry and the Finance Ministry, providing guidelines for implementing Prime Ministerial Decision 265/2003/QD-TTg dated December 16, 2003 that describes policies for people affected with HIV/AIDS due to occupational accidents.