Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 185/QD-TTg dated March 24, 2005, providing guidelines for approving the project to strengthen the provision of scientific and technological information for young people, aimed at promoting socioeconomic develop
2. Prime Ministerial Decision 61/2005/QD-TTg dated March 24, 2005, referring to policies for staff members of the Ho Chi Minh Youth Union, the Vietnam Students Association, and the Vietnam Youth Union in universities, colleges, and technical high schools.
3. Decree 34/2005/ND-CP dated March 17, 2005, governing the sanction of administrative violations in the field of water resources.
4. Prime Ministerial Instruction 04/2005/CT-TTg dated March 17, 2005, providing guidelines for promoting the process of transforming state-owned enterprises into joint stock companies.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 53/2005/QD-TTg dated March 18, 2005, approving the International Fund for Agricultural Development’s aid agreement for poverty reduction programs in Ha Giang and Quang Binh provinces.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 54/2005/QD-TTg dated March 18, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned enterprises of the Khanh Hoa Province People’s Committee.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 55/2005/QD-TTg dated March 18, 2005, issuing regulations governing operations of the national steering committee for crime control.
8. Decree 35/2005/ND-CP dated March 17, 2005, providing guidelines for sanctioning workers.
9. Decree 36/2005/ND-CP dated March 17, 2005, providing detailed regulations on implementing some provisions in the Law for Children Education, Care and Protection.
10. Decree 33/2005/ND-CP dated March 15, 2005, providing detailed regulations on implementing some provisions in the Veterinary Decree.
11. Decree 29/2005/ND-CP dated March 10, 2005, describing dangerous goods, and governing the transport of these goods through domestic waterways.
12. Decree 31/2005/ND-CP dated March 11, 2005, governing the production and supply of public-utility goods and services.
13. Government’s Office Circular 04/2005/TT-VPCP dated March 21, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Government Decree 104/2004/ND-CP dated March 23, 2004 on Vietnam’s public information activities at the central level.
1. Official Letter 857/TCT/DNK dated March 25, 2005, referring to tax policies applying to unexpected goods trading activities outside Vietnam.
2. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1121/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 25, 2005, governing import tax reduction and discount.
3. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1125/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 25, 2005, governing import tax balance.
4. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1128/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 25, 2005, governing automobile transfer.
5. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1082/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 24, 2005, providing guidelines for supplementing documentations.
6. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1083/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 24, 2005, providing guidelines for supplementing documentations of having import tax and the Value Added Tax (VAT) freed for automobiles for special use.
7. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1081/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 24, 2005, providing guidelines for settling excise tax imposed on 67 automobiles of the two transport cooperatives in Lang Son province.
8. General Department of Customs’ Official Letter 1076/TCHQ-KTTT dated March 23, 2005, providing guidelines for settling import tax imposed on oil that was re-exported.
Agriculture and Rural Development Ministry
1. Circular 10/2005/TT-BNN dated March 4, 2005, providing guidelines for establishing and realizing the plan for restructuring, renovating, and developing state-owned farms and plantations.
2. Decision 11/2005/QD-BNN dated March 7, 2005, issuing regulations governing the management of the ministry’s construction projects and the quality of these projects, and the sanction of violations in this management.
3. Decision 13/2005/QD-BNN dated March 15, 2005, listing major forest crop varieties.
4. Decision 14/2005/QD-BNN dated March 15, 2005, listing forest crop varieties permitted to be produced and traded.
5. Decision 15/2005/QD-BNN dated March 15, 2005, listing forest crop varieties that must be applied to sector-level standards.
1. Decision 08/2005/QD-BTS dated March 7, 2005, governing powers, duties, and organization of the Aquaculture Research Institute II.
Foreign Affairs Ministry
1. Official 528/CV-NG-LPQT dated March 9, 2005, correcting the official letter copying the Vietnam-Morocco agreement on visa exemption.
2. Official 556/CV-NG-LPQT dated March 11, 2005, referring to the stopping of the Vietnam-Litva agreement on trade-economic cooperation.