1. Prime Ministerial Decision 56/2006/QD-TTg dated March 13, 2006, governing the sending of state officers to districts and communes of ethnic minority people areas to work for a certain period of time.
2. Prime Ministerial Decision 57/2006/QD-TTg dated March 13, 2006, referring to national defense and security tasks of the cipher sector.
3. Prime Ministerial Instruction 08/2006/CT-TTg dated March 8, 2006, increasing urgent measures to control illegal cutting and burning of forests.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 53/2006/QD-TTg dated March 8, 2006, providing a sample working regulation for people’s committees of centrally governed provinces and cities.
5. Decree 25/2006/ND-CP dated March 10, 2006, governing logistical policies for officers, non-commissioned officers and soldiers of the police forces.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 384/QD-TTg dated March 9, 2006, approving an overall plan for socioeconomic development in Son La province in the period from 2006-2010.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 385/QD-TTg dated March 9, 2006, establishing the management authority of the Chan May-Lang Co economic zone in Thua Thien Hue province.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 52/2006/QD-TTg dated March 8, 2006, approving a program for inter-branch cooperation in prostitution control in the period from 2006-2010.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 393/QD-TTg dated March 13, 2006, establishing a technology application and development department as a member unit of the Ministry of Science and Technology.
10. Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s Notice 55/TB-CP dated March 13, 2006, referring to the Deputy Prime Minister’s conclusion on plans for investment and member businesses restructuring of the Vietnam National Chemicals Corporation.
11. Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung’s Notice 54/TB-CP dated March 13, 2006, referring to the Government’s guidelines related to the 2006 plan, the 2006-2010 plan and the plan for restructuring member businesses of the Vietnam National Shipping Lines (VINALINES).
12. Prime Ministerial Decision 54/2006/QD-TTg dated March 13, 2006, governing the establishment of the Tay Do University.
13. Prime Ministerial Decision 55/2006/QD-TTg dated March 13, 2006, approving a project to restructure and develop state-owned plantations under the Yen Bai province people’s committee.
State Bank of Vietnam
1. Decision 11/2006/QD-NHNN dated March 17, 2006, amending appendix 3 stipulating bank codes used in payment and other transactions made through the State Bank of Vietnam, which is enclosed with Decision 02/2006/QD-NHNN dated January 18, 2006 of the State Bank Governor.
2. Decision 10/2006/QD-NHNN dated March 16, 2006, amending and supplementing the regulation governing structure and operation of the fund security service center, which is enclosed with Decision 1390/2005/QD-NHNN dated September 19, 2005.
Ministry of Finance
1. Circular 16/2006/TT-BTC dated March 7, 2006, referring to funding policies for training Lao and Cambodian students in Vietnam.
2. Circular 17/2006/TT-BTC dated March 13, 2006, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 101/2005/ND-CP dated August 3, 2005 that governs price assessment.
3. Decision 13/2006/QD-BTC dated March 13, 2006, stipulating prices for some aviation technical services.
4. General Department of Taxation’s Official Letter 871/TCT-PCCS dated March 10, 2006, referring to fixed assets related to financial leasing.
5. General Department of Taxation’s Official Letter 837/TCT-PCCS dated March 9, 2006, providing guidelines for using invoices related to insurance business.
6. General Department of Taxation’s Official Letter 812/TCT-TVQT dated March 8, 2006, providing guidelines for announcing the issuance of receipts CTT43 and CTT41.
7. General Department of Taxation’s Official Letter 815/TCT-TVQT dated March 8, 2006, providing guidelines for announcing the issuance of tax declaration papers and tax registration certificates.
1. Vietnam-Spain Agreement on Cultural, Education and Scientific Cooperation, which has taken effect since November 24, 2005.
2. Vietnam-Peru Agreement on APEC (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Forum)-based Cooperation, which has taken effect since February 24, 2006.
Ministry of Trade
1. Decision 13/2006/QD-BTM dated March 7, providing criteria to approve national trade promotion programs in the period from 2006-2010.