Government 1. Decree 80/2005/ND-CP dated June 22, 2005, governing the offering, selling, contracting, and leasing of state-owned companies.
2. Decree 81/2005/ND-CP dated June 22, 2005, governing personnel and operations of the financial inspector.
3. Decree 82/2005/ND-CP dated June 27, 2005, governing the establishment of Gia Nghia town and wards and communes in Gia Nghia town, and renaming Dak Nong district in Dak Nong province Dak Glong district.
4. Decree 83/2005/ND-CP dated June 27, 2005, governing the changing of the administrative borderline of Tan Thanh district and Ba Ria town and the establishment of wards and communes in Ba Ria town, all in Ba Ria – Vung Tau province.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 154/2005/QD-TTg dated June 23, 2005, governing the establishment of the Ho Chi Minh City University of Culture.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 155/2005/QD-TTg dated June 23, 2005, approving the project for developing accommodation for university and college students to 2010.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 156/2005/QD-TTg dated June 23, 2005, approving the overall plan for Vietnamese museums to 2020.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 574/2005/QD-TTg dated June 24, 2005, referring to policies on providing financial assistance for bird flu epidemic control.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 157/2005/QD-TTg dated June 27, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned enterprises of the Thai Binh Province People’s Committee.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 158/2005/QD-TTg dated June 27, 2005, approving the amended memorandum of understanding on ASEAN Fund establishment.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 159/2005/QD-TTg dated June 27, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating some state-owned companies of the Hai Duong Province People’s Committee.
12. Prime Ministerial Decision 160/2005/QD-TTg dated June 27, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Dien Bien Province People’s Committee.
13. Resolution 44/2005/QH11 dated June 14, 2005, providing guidelines on the construction of Oil Refinery 1 in Dung Quat.
1. Decision 41/2005/QD-BTC dated July 7, 2005, referring to the state development investment credit lending interest rate.
2. Decision 39/2005/QD-BTC dated July 3, 2005, mentioning the planned petrol and oil selling prices in early 2005.
3. Decision 38/2005/QD-BTC dated June 30, 2005, referring clean water use charges.
4. Report 8085/BTC-TCDN dated June 29, 2005, referring to the foreign exchange rate in July 2005.
5. Circular 53/2005/TT-BTC dated June 22, 2005, providing guidelines for assessing reports on cost accounting of basic construction funded by the state budget.
6. Decision 37/2005/QD-BTC dated June 22, 2005, stipulating charges required for having databases in tapes, discs, software and other materials assessed, and the collection, payment, management, and use of these charges.
7. Circular 52/2005/TT-BTC dated June 20, 2005, providing guidelines for establishing and running reciprocal insurance organizations in the fields of agriculture, forestry, and fishery.
1. Decision 22/2005/QD-BTS dated June 13, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of the National Center of Seafood Breeds in the North.
1. Decision 18/2005/QD-BXD dated June 20, 2005, issuing Vietnam construction standard TCXDVN 350: 2005 that refers to refractory bricks for rotary furnaces – the basic size.
State Bank of Vietnam
1. Decision 921/2005/QD-NHNN7 dated June 27, 2005, providing guidelines for amending provisions a and b in article 1 in State Bank Governor’s Decision 337/1998/QD-NHNN7 dated October 10, 1998 that governs the carrying of foreign currencies and Vietnamese dong in the form of cash upon entering or exiting Vietnam.
2. Circular 03/2005/TT-NHNN dated May 25, 2005, providing guidelines for financial leasing companies to re-fix the time of debt payment and overdue debt transfer that are related to financial leasing activities.
Joint Guiding Documents
1. Resolution 02/2005/NQLT-HND-BTNMT dated May 13, 2005 of the Vietnam Peasants Association and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, providing guidelines for cooperation in environment protection and land use and management.
2. Circular 39/2005/TTLT-BTC-BKHCN dated May 23, 2005 of the Finance Ministry and the Ministry of Science and Technology, providing guidelines for implementing financial management of the program ‘Application of advanced science and technology to socioeconomic development in rural, mountainous areas to 2010’.
3. Circular 02/2005/TTLT-BKHDT-BTP-BNG-BCA dated May 25, 2005 of the Planning and Investment Ministry, the Justice Ministry, the Foreign Affairs Ministry, and the Public Security Ministry, referring to Vietnamese residing abroad and foreigners living in Vietnam that invest in Vietnam following Government’s Decree 51/1999/ND-CP dated July 8, 1999, which provides detailed regulations on implementing the Domestic Investment Encouragement Law 03/1998/QH10 (the amended version).