Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 144/2005/QD-TTg dated June 14, 2005, governing the changing and supplementation of some provisions in the Financial Management Regulation applying to the Vietnam Social Securities, which is attached to Prime Min
|2. Decree 74/2005/ND-CP dated June 7, 2005 on money laundering prevention.|
|3. Decree 75/2005/ND-CP dated June 7, 2005, governing the establishment of Bac Giang city in Bac Giang province.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 135/2005/QD-TTg dated June 8, 2005, approving the plan for managing foreign debts to 2010.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 528/QD-TTg dated June 14, 2005, approving the list of companies transforming into joint stock companies, which have their shares auctioned, listed and registered for transaction at Vietnamese stock exchanges.
6. Decree 77/2005/ND-CP dated June 9, 2005, issuing the form for forming cooperative’s rules.
7. Decree 78/2005/ND-CP dated June 10, 2005, governing personnel, duties, powers, and the uniform of dike management staff.
8. Prime Ministerial Instruction 20/2005/CT-TTg dated June 9, 2005, providing guidelines for preventing trade-related lawsuits from foreign countries.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 136/QD-TTg dated June 9, 2005, governing state budget’s financial assistance for civil sentences execution.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 138/QD-TTg dated June 13, 2005, referring to functional allowances for supervisors, investigators, and inspectors of the control and supervision sector.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 139/QD-TTg dated June 13, 2005, approving the overall plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Quang Tri Province People’s Committee.
12. Prime Ministerial Decision 140/2005/QD-TTg dated June 13, 2005, approving the overall plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Nghe An Province People’s Committee.
13. Decree 70/2005/ND-CP dated June 6, 2005, changing the administrative borderline of communes and renaming communes in Dak R’ Lap, Dak Song, Dak Lil, and Krong No districts in Dak Nong province.
14. Decree 71/2005/ND-CP dated June 6, 2005, governing the management of investment in special construction projects.
15. Decree 72/2005/ND-CP dated June 6, 2005, providing guidelines for establishing communes and townships in Dien Bien and Dien Bien Dong districts in Dien Bien province.
16. Decree 73/2005/ND-CP dated June 6, 2005, governing the training of military officers in non-military training centers.
17. Prime Ministerial Decision 132/2005/QD-TTg dated June 6, 2005, governing the establishment of the Tien Giang University.
18. Prime Ministerial Decision 133/2005/QD-TTg dated June 6, 2005, approving the overall plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Tra Vinh Province People’s Committee.
19. Prime Ministerial Decision 134/2005/QD-TTg dated June 6, 2005, changing the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned companies of the Quang Ngai Province People’s Committee.
20. Prime Ministerial Decision 467/QD-TTg dated June 6, 2005, establishing a state committee for organizing meetings and marches at the Ba Dinh Square in Hanoi on September 2, 2005.
Agriculture and rural Development Ministry
2. Decision 29/2005/QD-BNN dated May 30, 2005, announcing legal documents issued by the ministry until December 31, 2004, which have become invalid.
3. Decision 26/2005/QD-BNN dated May 18, 2005, announcing vaccines, biological and microbiological substances, and chemicals that are permitted to be used in the veterinary field in Vietnam.
Science and Technology Ministry
1. Circular 08/2005/TT-BKHCN dated June 6, 2005, referring to powers, duties, and personnel of departments for standards and quality in centrally governed provinces and cities.
1. Decision 26/2005/QD-BCN dated June 1, 2005, issuing regulations on keeping state secrets in the industrial sector.
2. Decision 24/2005/QD-BCN dated May 30, 2005, providing guidelines for amending sections 1 and 3 in article 1 in Industry Minister’s Decision 165/2004/QD-BCN dated December 8, 2004 that refers to the transformation of the Oil and Gas Construction and Investment Consulting Company into the Oil and Gas Design and Investment Consulting Joint Stock Company.
3. Decision 25/2005/QD-BCN dated June 1, 2005, providing guidelines for amending sections 1 and 3 in article 1 in Industry Minister’s Decision 142/2004/QD-BCN dated November 23, 2004 that refers to the transformation of the Da Nang Textile Production and Import-Export Company into a joint stock company.