Government 1. Decree 131/2005/ND-CP dated October 18, 2005, governing the amendment and supplementation of some provisions in Government’s Decree 63/1998/ND-CP dated August 17, 1998 on foreign currency management.
|2. Prime Minister’s Office Report 194/2005/TB-VPCP dated October 18, 2005, referring to the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai’s opinion about investment for the VINASAT project.|
|3. Decree 129/2005/ND-CP dated October 17, 2005, governing the sanction of administrative violations in the veterinary field.
4. Prime Ministerial Instruction 35/2005/CT-TTg dated October 17, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Protocol Kyoto as part of the United Nations’ frame convention on climatic changes.
5. Prime Minister’s Office Report 193/2005/TB-VPCP dated October 17, 2005, referring to the conclusion of the Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung – head of the state steering committee for major oil and gas projects – about the implementation of the Dung Quat Refinery project and projects of the Ca Mau gas, power, and nitrogenous fertilizer complex, at a conference held on October 10, 2005.
6. Prime Ministerial Instruction 33/2005/CT-TTg dated October 13, 2005, providing guidelines for effectively realizing the model of a parent company with its subsidiaries.
7. Prime Ministerial Decision 252/2005/QD-TTg dated October 13, 2005, approving an overall plan to preserve and improve the Tran dynasty relic site in Nam Dinh province to 2015.
8. Decree 125/2005/ND-CP dated October 7, 2005, referring to the obligation to buy civilian liability insurance of those offering services of transporting passengers and explosive and inflammable materials through domestic waterways.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 248/2005/QD-TTg dated October 7, 2005, recognizing the city of My Tho in Tien Giang province as a second-grade urban area.
10. Prime Ministerial Decision 249/2005/QD-TTg dated October 10, 2005, governing the application of waste-gas-related standards to motorized vehicles using overland routes.
11. Prime Ministerial Decision 250/2005/QD-TTg dated October 10, 2005, governing the personnel and operation of the website of the Government of Vietnam.
12. Prime Ministerial Instruction 32/2005/CT-TTg dated October 10, 2005, providing guidelines for strengthening activities of examining and dealing with legal documents.
13. Prime Ministerial Decision 254/2005/QD-TTg dated October 13, 2005, governing the changing of some organizations of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.
14. Prime Ministerial Decision 1086/2005/QD-TTg dated October 13, 2005, approving results of the negotiation on the development credit agreement of the information technology and media development project.
15. Decree 128/2005/ND-CP dated October 11, 2005, governing the sanction of administrative violations in the fishery field.
16. Prime Ministerial Decision 253/2005/QD-TTg dated October 12, 2005, approving a project on socioeconomic development, defense and security assurance in western Thanh Hoa province.
Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
1. Official Letter 3458/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 17, 2005, referring to the 2005’s salary unit price applying to Sugarcane and Sugar Corporation 2.
2. Official Letter 3473/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 18, 2005, referring to the 2005’s salary unit price applying to development promotion funds.
3. Official Letter 3471/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 18, 2005, referring to golden handshakes and funding for training.
4. Official Letter 3448/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 17, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 41/2005/ND-CP dated October 17, 2005.
5. Official Letter 3378/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 11, 2005, governing the granting of work permits for foreigners.
The Ministry of Home Affairs
1. Decision 108/2005/QD-BNV dated October 7, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of Central Archives College I.
2. Decision 106/2005/QD-BNV dated October 10, 2005, approving the rule of the Vietnam Transport Environment Association.
Ministry of Finance
1. Decision 69/2005/QD-BTC dated October 13, 2005, amending and supplementing import taxes imposed on some product categories in the preferential import tariff.
1. Vietnam-Canada memorandum of understanding on the farm produce and food quality development and control project, which has taken effect since June 27, 2005.
2. Vietnam-Canada memorandum of understanding on the banking renovation project, which has taken effect since June 27, 2005.
3. Vietnam-Sweden agreement on strengthening legal training in Vietnam, which has taken effect from May 25, 2005. 4. Vietnam-US agreement on economic and technical cooperation, which has taken effect from July 28, 2005.