Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 246/2005/QD-TTg dated October 6, 2005, approving a strategy to develop the information technology and the media industry to 2010 and 2020.
|2. Prime Ministerial Decision 1053/QD-TTg dated October 4, 2005, governing the use of rice stored by the State and the provision of funding to support localities affected by storms and floods.|
|3. Prime Ministerial Report 185/2005/TB-TTg dated October 3, 2005, referring to the Prime Minister Phan Van Khai’s conclusion at his meeting with the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT).
4. Decree 120/2005/ND-CP dated September 30, 2005, governing the sanction of violators of competition laws.
5. Decree 121/2005/ND-CP dated September 30, 2005, (1) providing detailed regulations of the Emulation and Reward Law and the law amending and supplementing some provisions in this law, and (2) providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in these two laws.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 1022/QD-TTg dated September 28, 2005, approving the detailed development plan for seaports in Quang Tri, Thua Thien Hue, Quang Nam, and Quang Ngai provinces.
7. Prime Minister’s Office Official Letter 5463/VPCP-QHQT dated September 26, 2005, guiding the use of ODA (official development assistance) for urban water drainage and wastewater treatment projects.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 233/2005/QD-TTg dated September 26, 2005, referring to functional allowances for state officers.
9. Prime Ministerial Decision 239/2005/QD-TTg dated September 30, 2005, approving the project to develop the city of Vinh in Nghe An province into an economic and cultural center in the northern part of the central region.
Ministry of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs
1. Circular 25/2005/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 4, 2005, providing guidelines for increasing the basic salary and allowances for enterprise workers following Government’s Decree 118/2005/ND-CP dated September 15, 2005.
2. Circular 26/2005/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 4, 2005, providing guidelines for changing the retirement pension and social insurance allowances following Government’s Decree 117/2005/ND-CP dated September 15, 2005.
3. Circular 27/2005/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 4, 2005, providing guidelines for increasing the retirement pension and social insurance allowances following Government’s Decree 118/2005/ND-CP dated September 15, 2005.
4. Circular 28/2005/TT-BLDTBXH dated October 4, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing salary and allowance policies for those people who participated in the construction of five hydroelectric projects.
5. Official Letter 2376/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 3, 2005, providing guidelines related to labor laws.
6. Official Letter 3218/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 4, 2005, referring to the salary policy applying to one-member state limited liability companies.
7. Official Letter 3291/2005/CV-BLDTBXH dated October 4, 2005, providing guidelines for fixing salaries for senior experts in enterprises.
Ministry of Transport
2. Decision 3531/2005/QD-BGTVT dated September 22, 2005, approving the plan to sell Investment and Construction Company 568 of Civil Engineering Construction Corporation 5.
3. Decision 47/2005/QD-BGTVT dated September 23, 2005, referring to conditions Vietnamese crewmembers working for foreign sea-going ships and foreign crewmembers working for Vietnamese sea-going ships must satisfy.
Ministry of Finance
1. Circular 86/2005/TT-BTC dated October 3, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing some provisions in Prime Ministerial Decision 136/2005/QD-TTg dated June 9, 2005 that governs the provision of state financial support for civil sentences execution.
2. Decision 67/2005/QD-BTC dated September 30, 2005, governing the supplementation of the list of projects to get state development investment credit.
Ministry of Trade
1. Report 0977/TM-DM dated October 5, 2005, providing guidelines for realizing quota of exporting textiles and garments – category 340/640 – to the US in the last three months of 2005.
1. Circular 85/2005/TTLT-BTC-BCA dated September 26, 2005 of the Finance Ministry and the Ministry of Public Security, providing guidelines for implementing the tax policy applying to goods and services production and trading activities of member units of the Ministry of Public Security.
1. Vietnam-Russia agreement on education cooperation, which has taken effect since June 24, 2005.
2. Vietnam-Honduras joint announcement on the establishment of the diplomatic relationship between Vietnam and Honduras, which has taken effect since May 17, 2005.
3. Vietnam-Dominic joint announcement on the establishment of the diplomatic relationship between Vietnam and Dominic, which has taken effect since July 7, 2005.