Government 1. Prime Ministerial Decision 231/2005/QD-TTg dated September 22, 2005, providing guidelines for assisting state-owned agricultural and forestry enterprises in using workers who are members of ethnic minority groups legally residing in prov
|2. Decree 116/2005/ND-CP dated September 15, 2005, providing detailed guidelines for realizing some provisions in the Competition Law.|
|3. Prime Ministerial Decision 225/2005/QD-TTg dated September 15, 2005, approving the project for upgrading district-level and regional general hospitals in 2005-2008.
4. Prime Ministerial Decision 229/2005/QD-TTg dated September 16, 2005, issuing regulations governing foreigners’ entrance and exit of the Phu Quoc Island in Kien Giang province, and foreigners’ residence on this island.
5. Prime Ministerial Decision 230/2005/QD-TTg dated September 21, 2005, governing the transformation of the Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank) into a joint stock company on an experimental basis.
6. Prime Ministerial Decision 228/2005/QD-TTg dated September 15, 2005, governing the transformation of the Vietnam Livestock Breeding Corporation into a parent company with its subsidiaries.
7. Decree 118/2005/ND-CP dated September 15, 2005, providing guidelines for increasing the minimum basic salary for state employees.
8. Prime Ministerial Decision 224/2005/QD-TTg dated September 15, 2005, approving the plan for restructuring and renovating state-owned farms of the Son La Province People’s Committee.
Ministry of Defense
1. Circular 137/2005/TT-BQP dated September 20, 2005, providing guidelines for implementing Government’s Decree 137/2004/ND-CP dated June 16, 2004 that governs the sanction of administrative violations related to sea territories and the continental shelf of Vietnam.
The State Bank of Vietnam
1. Instruction 06/2005/CT-NHNN dated September 20, 2005, providing guidelines for promoting credit-related information, aimed at better serving basic construction that uses state capital and preventing and reducing construction-related wastes and losses.
2. Decision 1390/2005/QD-NHNN dated September 19, 2005, issuing regulations governing personnel and operation of the fund safety service center.
Ministry of Finance
1. Circular 79/2005/TT-BTC dated September 15, 2005, providing guidelines for managing and using the funding earmarked for training state employees.
2. Circular 82/2005/TT-BTC dated September 21, 2005, providing guidelines for experimenting with the model, in which producers and traders declare and pay excise tax themselves, following Prime Ministerial Decision 161/2005/QD-TTg dated June 30, 2005.
3. Circular 80/2005/TT-BTC dated September 15, 2005, providing guidelines for surveying and making reports on land prices following Government’s Decree 118/2004/ND-CP dated November 16, 2004.
4. Decision 61/2005/QD-BTC dated September 8, 2005, issuing standards of light life buoy – the processes of national reserve preservation.
5. Circular 77/2005/TT-BTC dated September 13, 2005, referring to financial management regulations applying to lottery activities of lottery companies.
Ministry of Planning and Investment
2. Decision 910/2005/QD-BKH dated September 13, 2005, authorizing the Ben Tre Province Industrial Zones Authority to establish, receive, assess and license investment projects, have licenses of these projects revoked, and manage operations of foreign invested projects in province-based industrial zones and export processing zones.
Ministry of Posts and Telematics
1. Instruction 07/2005/CT-BBCVT dated September 15, 2005, referring to the Internet connection and public telecommunications services.
2. Instruction 08/2005/CT-BBCVT dated September 16, 2005, providing guidelines for promoting the application of the information technology in the postal/mail field.
Ministry of Health
1. Decision 26/2005/QD-BYT dated September 9, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of preventive medicine centers of urban and suburban districts, towns, and cities of provinces.
2. Decision 27/2005/QD-BYT dated September 13, 2005, governing powers, duties, and personnel of the Health Insurance Department.