- Applicant: full name, address and nationality;
- Author: full name, pseudonym (if any), nationality, date of birth, address;
- Title, type, date of publication of the works (if any).
- Brief description of the works;
- Notarized and legalized Power of Attorney from the applicant;
- Copy of the works;
- Notarized and legalized Deed of Assignment from the author(s) to the applicant if the applicant is not concurrently the author;
- Documents attesting to legal existence and business activities (if the applicant is an entity).
- Duration to obtain a Copyright Registration Certificate in Vietnam is around 10 – 15 days computed from the filing date.