- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant;
- Full name, address and nationality of the designer;
- Title of the design;
- Indication of the kind of products for which the industrial design is to be used;
- International Classification of the design;
- Country/office, application number, filing date and the international classification of industrial design of the original foreign application from which priority is claimed (if priority is claimed);
- Drawings (or photographs, tracings or other adequate graphic representations) showing the different sides of the industrial design (05 copies). No graphic representation, drawing or tracing of the industrial design shall exceed 10 centimeters x 20 centimeters. Such representations, drawings or tracings, shall be affixed on four sheets of cardboard of A4 size. Drawings and tracings shall be in black ink.
Note: A specimen of the article embodying the industrial design, where the industrial design is two-dimensional, can be provided. The specimen shall be of a size not exceeding 20 centimeters x 20 centimeters x 20 centimeters.
- Power of Attorney (notarization is required);
- Certified copy of priority documents and English translation thereof (only for applications claiming priority under the Paris Convention), which can be submitted later within 03 months from the filing date.
- The application and related documents should be in Khmer (the national language of Cambodia). At the time of filing, the application and related documents in English is acceptable, but the Khmer version thereof should be submitted within 06 months from the filing date;
- Where the application and documents are in Khmer or in languages other than English, it should be translated into English for the purpose of searching and examination, and shall be submitted to the Registrar within 06 months from the filling date;
- A copy of Power of Attorney can be accepted at the filing time but the original one must be submitted later within 02 months from the filing date. In case Power of Attorney (original or copy) is not available at the filing time, the fee for late submitting the document will be incurred;
- Where at the time of filing the declaration of claiming priority, the number of the priority application is not known, that number shall be furnished within the period of 03 months from the priority date;
- Where a symbol of the international classification of industrial design has not been allocated to the priority application, or has not been allocated at the time of filing the declaration of claiming priority, the Applicant shall state this fact in the said declaration and shall communicate such symbol as soon as it has been allocated.
- The registration of an industrial design is valid for a period of five (05) years from the filing date;
- The registration may be renewed for two further consecutive periods of five (5) years;
- The renewal of the registration of an Industrial Design may be made by the registered owner or his agent during a six (06) months period before the expiry date of the registration;
- The renewal shall be made by payment of the renewal fee within the period specified above or, upon payment of the prescribed surcharge, within the grace period of six (06) months;
- The renewal of an industrial design registration shall be recorded and shall be published;
- The Registrar shall issue to the registered owner a certificate of renewal which shall contain:
- The registration number of the Industrial Design;
- The date of renewal and the date of expiry;
- The name and address of the registered owner; and
- An indication of the kind of products for which the industrial design has been registered.