The content of the application for veterinary products must contain the followings:
- The full name and address of the applicant, the producer;
- The name of the products;
- The preparation form of the products;
- The ingredient and content of the substances in the products;
- The different kinds of packaging of the products;
- The time to stop using the veterinary products on each kind of animal for exploitation of their meat, egg and milk (withdraw time) (if necessary);
- With regard to the imported products: the applicant must have the Marketing Authorization (Permit) in the producing countries, in other countries (if available) and Good Manufacturing Practice (If this document is the copy, it must be certified by the competent authority).