have to answer questions about the publicized contents according to their responsibility prescribed in this Circular.
The reply to questioning shall be effected through the forms of sending official dispatches to the questioners or direct meetings between parties concerned.
2. Replies must be given to questioners within 5 days after receiving the questions. In cases where the questioned content is complicated, requiring more time to prepare the answer, the specific date of reply must be made to the questioner but shall not be more than 20 days after the receipt of the questioned content.
3. The contents of questions and the replies thereto must be made public together with the financial publicity contents to subjects receiving public information as follows:
– For funds with revenues from people’s contributions, they shall be made public at meetings between the funds and organizations as well as individuals that have contributed or provided aids to the funds, and be posted up at the funds’ offices.
– For cases where people’s contributions are mobilized for investment in the construction of infrastructures in communes and district townships, announcement thereon shall be made at the local population’s meetings on mobilization of contributions to the investment in the construction of such infrastructural works (if any), and postings made at the offices of the commune and district township People’s Committees.
IV. ORGANIZATION OF IMPLEMENTATION
1. This Circular takes effect 15 days after its signing for promulgation.
2. The presidents of the People’s Committees of the provinces and centrally-run cities shall have to guide the implementation of financial publicity for funds with revenues from the local people’s contributions and activities campaigning for people’s contributions to investment in the construction of infrastructure in communes and district townships.
The heads of the administrative bodies competent to allow the setting up of funds, heads of the management boards (or account holders) of the funds having revenues from people’s contributions and the presidents of the commune and district township People’s Committee shall have to implement the provisions in this Circular.
FOR THE FINANCE MINISTER
Tran Van Ta