If the Patent in Vietnam meets those following conditions, it can be accepted for protection.
– If there is any Patent in Vietnam isn’t brought to light publicly, it cannot be considered as novel. It can be published via some descriptions in words or oral or any other forms. This must be done before the priority date or the filling date.
– If the Patent in Vietnam is popular for the particular group of people who have to keep secret about it, that Patent cannot be considered as a widely publication.
– In some specific circumstances, Patent in Vietnam won’t be considered as short of novelty. Those Patent in Vietnam registration application shall be filed during the first 6 months from the publication date.
- Provided in the Article 86 of Intellectual Property Law, another person publishes it without the permission from the one who has the registration right.
- Also, provided in the Article 86 of Intellectual Property Law, the person who have the official right to registration publishes the patent in the form of a scientific presentation.
- The person who has the right of registration gives it to the national exhibition of Vietnam to be exhibited.
The General Requirements for Patent Protection in Vietnam involve an inventive step
Why does the Patent Protection in Vietnam is considered that involve an inventive step? It’s because of some technical solutions which are published widely in the description of words or oral or any different other forms in both inside and outside of the country, before the day that all documents are filed. This will be very hard for those who don’t have much skills in the art so it’s considered as an inventive progress.
The General Requirements for Patent Protection in Vietnam is susceptible of industrial application
To be able to considered as susceptible of industrial application, the Patent in Vietnam should be able to carry out the huge volume of goods.
In case of the common knowledge, it’s possible for Patent in Vietnam to have the protection by granting the Utility solutions if it meets the conditions of the ability to be novel and to be susceptible in application of industry.